Problems with LDAPserver and SSL-check templates
ebogaard
2012-01-30 10:23:11 UTC
ebogaard [http://community.zenoss.org/people/ebogaard] created the discussion

"Re: Problems with LDAPserver and SSL-check templates"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/63969#63969

After four months, I was wondering if the 'disable certificate-check' 9see Trac ticket 7872: http://dev.zenoss.com/trac/ticket/7872 http://dev.zenoss.com/trac/ticket/7872) option is in the picture for 3.2.2 (or 4).
It seems that Trac ticket 7871 (ldaps and port change not working) was fixed, but 7872 seems to have fallen off the radar.

I would still like to see this funtionality added :-)