BINARY_UUID_TO_STR Definition in zenoss_zep
Mouhammed Soueidane
2013-10-17 14:54:47 UTC
Mouhammed Soueidane [http://community.zenoss.org/people/raziology] created the discussion

"BINARY_UUID_TO_STR Definition in zenoss_zep"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74976#74976

Hi everyone,
I recently had to dump "zenoss_zep" using mysqldump. Apparently, I lost some defined procedures and functions that I currently need to restore the database.
Can anyone help me get the definition for the "BINARY_UUID_TO_STR"? Or at least a link to where I can find the `zenoss_zep` database schema?

Thanks a ton.

hydruid
2013-10-17 15:09:37 UTC
hydruid [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hydruid] created the discussion

"Re: BINARY_UUID_TO_STR Definition in zenoss_zep"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74993#74993

Download this DEB:
hydruid-blog.com/zenoss-core-4.2.4-1897.ubuntu.x86-64_01a_amd64.deb , it
contains a default export of all 3 databases.

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Mouhammed Soueidane

Mouhammed Soueidane
2013-10-17 15:35:44 UTC
Mouhammed Soueidane [http://community.zenoss.org/people/raziology] created the discussion

"Re: BINARY_UUID_TO_STR Definition in zenoss_zep"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74977#74977

Thanks for the fast reply.
I downloaded the package and opened it using 7-zip, but I need to know under which directory can I find it.

Mouhammed Soueidane
2013-10-17 15:51:48 UTC
Mouhammed Soueidane [http://community.zenoss.org/people/raziology] created the discussion

"Re: BINARY_UUID_TO_STR Definition in zenoss_zep"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74978#74978

I found it. It's under opt\zenoss\share\zeneventserver\sql\mysql\004.mysql

hydruid
2013-10-17 16:13:14 UTC
hydruid [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hydruid] created the discussion

"Re: BINARY_UUID_TO_STR Definition in zenoss_zep"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74994#74994

No, /home/zenoss

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 10:51 AM, Mouhammed Soueidane