Unable to browse to my Zenoss site (eg.
scorpion
2013-06-17 18:26:22 UTC
scorpion [http://community.zenoss.org/people/scorpion] created the discussion

"Re: Unable to browse to my Zenoss site (eg. http://monitor.yourdomain.local:8080)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73637#73637

James & Jessmo02,

I know that the /etc/init.d/iptables save & stop commands work to disable Linux Firewall, but I have a few questions as i'm having the same issues on a rhel6 box with zenoss 3.2.1.

1. Is the Linux firewall supposed to be turned off ?
2. If so, how do you get the firewall to be disabled automatically if the operating system is restarted.
3. How do I edit the iptables for the firewall in relation to accessing the webpage ?