Dashboard Graphs
Johnny_Swoonara
2013-02-15 13:39:05 UTC
Johnny_Swoonara [http://community.zenoss.org/people/Johnny_Swoonara] created the discussion

"Dashboard Graphs"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71485#71485

Hi all,

I have installed the SCC.ShowGraphPortlet zenpack and have created custom graph reports to display. The only problem is, the graphs are completely static and do not update. Does anyone know how to get these working in real-time (or if there is another way without the zenpack)? I have tried the copy image location, as suggested after a thread search but it doesn't work too well, the URL is about 400 characters long! Zenoss version is 4.2.3 and I have restarted the vm after install (in lieu of zenoss and zopectl restart).

Thanks all.

Johnny_Swoonara
2013-02-15 14:45:26 UTC
Johnny_Swoonara [http://community.zenoss.org/people/Johnny_Swoonara] created the discussion

"Re: Dashboard Graphs"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71519#71519

It's probably related (although I don't know how), but all my graphs seem to have stopped "refreshing" at 12:00. The data is still available if you manually zoom in, but I expected the graphs to auto refresh giving the correct time. This is something else I would appreciate any assistance with if someone has any ideas?

Thanks.

Johnny_Swoonara
2013-02-15 15:02:48 UTC
Johnny_Swoonara [http://community.zenoss.org/people/Johnny_Swoonara] created the discussion

"Re: Dashboard Graphs"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71520#71520

Ok, the non-refreshing graphs was my bad. The graphs default is to show data in 1 day intervals (so it looks like to graph isn't moving). To that end, is there anyway to increase the default "magnification" of the graph so I can report on useful "live" data?

Thanks.

Johnny_Swoonara
2013-02-15 16:34:38 UTC
Johnny_Swoonara [http://community.zenoss.org/people/Johnny_Swoonara] created the discussion