Where I think the 4.2 FileSystemMapIgnoreNames to add the devices to ignore?
Joelson Oliveira
2012-09-28 19:31:27 UTC
Joelson Oliveira [http://community.zenoss.org/people/jsnoliveira] created the discussion

"Where I think the 4.2 FileSystemMapIgnoreNames to add the devices to ignore?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/68784#68784

I found this links: http://community.zenoss.org/thread/14001 http://community.zenoss.org/thread/14001 and http://www.digipedia.pl/usenet/thread/15316/14067/ http://www.digipedia.pl/usenet/thread/15316/14067/  in google.
Using them as reference can not do the same in version 4.2 of zenoss.
I appreciate any help.
Thanks

Joelson Oliveira
2012-09-28 20:50:30 UTC
Joelson Oliveira [http://community.zenoss.org/people/jsnoliveira] created the discussion

"Re: Where I think the 4.2 FileSystemMapIgnoreNames to add the devices to ignore?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/68785#68785

I found configuration the parameter in Infraestructure -> Devices -> Details -> Configuration Properties -> Filter Column Name -> Edit config Property -> Add Field (Value) = ^\/u01|^\/u02|^\/u03|^\/u04|^\/u05|^\/d2|^\/mnt|^\/media and Submit.
But after a while around the same filesystem events.

Joelson Oliveira
2012-09-29 09:53:03 UTC
Joelson Oliveira [http://community.zenoss.org/people/jsnoliveira] created the discussion

"Re: Where I think the 4.2 FileSystemMapIgnoreNames to add the devices to ignore?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/68768#68768

After a while the setting made took effect and now is working.