Can anyone explain the version jump directly to 4.2
nilie
2011-12-15 16:01:34 UTC
nilie [http://community.zenoss.org/people/nilie] created the discussion

"Can anyone explain the version jump directly to 4.2"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/63295#63295

I've encountered several posts on this forum mentioning the upcoming Zenoss Core version 4.2. Although I'm visiting this forum almost on a daily basis I didn't see any trace of information regarding versions 4.0 and 4.1 so I wonder if anyone in the know can enlighten us about skipping the two minor release numbers ?

Thanks

Shane Scott
2011-12-15 16:50:10 UTC
Shane Scott [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hackman238] created the discussion

"Re: Can anyone explain the version jump directly to 4.2"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/63311#63311

Nille:

This is simply because Resource Manager (Enterprise Zenoss) has advanced with a number of patches. Essentially it's the projected convergance version for Core and Enterprise works. :)

--Shane (Hackman238)

nilie
2011-12-15 17:07:49 UTC
nilie [http://community.zenoss.org/people/nilie] created the discussion

"Re: Can anyone explain the version jump directly to 4.2"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/63315#63315

I understand it.

Thank you, Shane.