Bulk add locations with postal addresses for Google Maps
tyler.treat
2013-01-29 17:36:58 UTC
tyler.treat [http://community.zenoss.org/people/tyler.treat] created the discussion

"Re: Bulk add locations with postal addresses for Google Maps"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71269#71269

From recent experience, if you add more than 8 or so locations, the whole maps thing tanks.....
Still trying to figure that one out.....

Duncan Johnston
2013-01-29 21:37:44 UTC
Duncan Johnston [http://community.zenoss.org/people/silentmelons] created the discussion

"Re: Bulk add locations with postal addresses for Google Maps"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71281#71281

Yes i had this same issue but managed to resolve it by changing the timeouts in the geomap.js Below is from the forum so not my work:

"Maybe i figured it out. There is the file geomap.js under /zenoss/Products/ZenWidgets/skins/zenui/javascript. Make a backup. Go to Line 202 and change the Timeout from 200 to 1000. Go to Line 232 and do the same. Save the file, clear all caches in your Browser and reload the page. Rendering the content on the portlet is now slower, but on my installation works."

This works for me i have 16 or 17 now with no issue.

tyler.treat
2013-02-01 19:08:20 UTC
tyler.treat [http://community.zenoss.org/people/tyler.treat] created the discussion

"Re: Bulk add locations with postal addresses for Google Maps"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71351#71351

Didn't work for me.  10 sites and "over query limit" is back.