Zenpack help needed
chemist
2012-09-28 16:11:01 UTC
chemist [http://community.zenoss.org/people/chemist] created the discussion

"Zenpack help needed"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/68782#68782

Hi all,

Taking the plunge from 3.2.1 to 4.2.0 and having problems with the xmppBot zenpack. http://community.zenoss.org/docs/DOC-3496 http://community.zenoss.org/docs/DOC-3496
I renamed the egg file to py2.7 and it istalls fine however the Daemon doesn't start due to an issue with zenactions. From my conversation with Hackman238 on the IRC channel, he reckons the changes made to 4.2.0 will need to be reflected in the zenpack. I have tried to contact the developer of this pack but he seems to have vanished. If anyone cares to invest some time in to getting this zenpack working I would find a way of getting a nice bottle of plonk to them :)

Cheers, Jim