Zenhub, zenoss not running properly
edu edu
2012-09-14 10:26:14 UTC
edu edu [http://community.zenoss.org/people/edutori] created the discussion

"Zenhub, zenoss not running properly"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/68569#68569

Hi, I am new with Zenoss. I have installed and started to monitoring some Windows servers hosted in a cloud.

The problem is each day zenoss runs for a while, modelling all servers and looking really nice. But suddenly it stops modelling and if you try to model a device it gets back to you with a timeout, asking whether the zenhub process is running. And according to the zenoss it is.

Some times after rebooting the zenoss server and the zenoss process I am finally able to run again the Zenoss and model devices.

Any idea of what is going on? Could it be regarding I am running out of space in my root partition (around 800 MB).

Thanks in advance,

edu edu
2012-09-19 14:27:28 UTC
edu edu [http://community.zenoss.org/people/edutori] created the discussion

"Re: Zenhub, zenoss not running properly"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/68666#68666

I reported in a different thread. The problem was zenhub was unable to connect the MySQL server as I had removed the mysql.sock link to /tmp. I was unable to fix that, so I had to install zenoss from scratch, and now working fine.