Custom Report - Multiple Criteria Query
larnold7
2013-03-04 19:04:59 UTC
larnold7 [http://community.zenoss.org/people/larnold7] created the discussion

"Custom Report - Multiple Criteria Query"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72263#72263

Zenoss 4.2.0

Need some help .. I'm about "googled" out trying to hunt this down .... I can report on any one item in the TALES appendix of the Admin Guide ... I have even managed to set up a method for "getDeviceGroupNamesAsString" ... and I get the report to show me all devices that are in any group that has /PING in the group name. What I'm hoping to do is set up a report that gives me the following ...

'/PING' in here.getDeviceGroupNamesAsString()

WHERE

'Production' in here.getProductionStateString()

So ... list any production or pre-production system thats in a ping group.

Can ya help me out?