Nonexistent heartbeat
Michael Khraptsov
2013-09-24 09:26:25 UTC
Michael Khraptsov [http://community.zenoss.org/people/mike-h] created the discussion

"Nonexistent heartbeat"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74715#74715

Hi.
I tried to install RANCID ZenPack (by http://wiki.zenoss.org/User:Mwallraf Maarten Wallraf), after I have install original RANCID and using it now. When this ZenPack was installed I saw error "Localhost zenrancidtest heartbeat failure", I read about this bug in ZenPack docs. But when I deleted ZenPack I see thess errors anyway. Promt me, please, how can I  excise this error.

Best regards, Khraptsov Michael.

Michael Khraptsov
2013-09-24 12:36:01 UTC
Michael Khraptsov [http://community.zenoss.org/people/mike-h] created the discussion

"Re: Nonexistent heartbeat"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74716#74716

Kh-m-m...
I succeed to get rid of this message, by click on button "Clear heartbeats" in "Advaced=>Daemons" page.
Sorry, for divert care, Khraptsov Michael.