Name of IPService Not Showing Correctly
James Pearce
2012-01-07 20:49:51 UTC
James Pearce [http://community.zenoss.org/people/SirTechnology] created the discussion

"Re: Name of IPService Not Showing Correctly"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/63591#63591

Just to close this off, I can confirm that this behavior was corrected after I just updated the server to 3.2.1 (it is listed in the release notes as an issue with renaming). Now when I create a new service and manually add it to a device manually, it adds as the correct ipservice name.

Grady Peterson
2012-10-22 19:06:01 UTC
Grady Peterson [http://community.zenoss.org/people/gradyp] created the discussion

"Re: Name of IPService Not Showing Correctly"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/69415#69415

If it was corrected, the issue has once again resurfaced in version 4.2.  I'm having the same issue, I do not see the correct service name, I only see the "tcp_port" name.