Modeling a Cisco 3750v2 switch in Zenoss Core
Bruce Rivington
2012-03-13 15:38:52 UTC
Bruce Rivington [http://community.zenoss.org/people/brivington] created the discussion

"Modeling a Cisco 3750v2 switch in Zenoss Core"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65146#65146

Has anyone successfully modeled a Cisco 3750v2 switch in Zenoss Core (v 3.1.0)? I have many non v2 3750s that modelled fine, however Zenoss cannot successfully model the v2 series?

nilie
2012-03-13 16:54:21 UTC
nilie [http://community.zenoss.org/people/nilie] created the discussion

"Re: Modeling a Cisco 3750v2 switch in Zenoss Core"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65140#65140

I think a brief description of your problem would be extremly helpful here. Either one of us might be able to come up with an idea or at least this would serve as an early warning for those who are preparing to deploy this particular type of Cisco equipment.

wveilleux
2012-04-24 16:11:04 UTC
wveilleux [http://community.zenoss.org/people/wveilleux] created the discussion

"Re: Modeling a Cisco 3750v2 switch in Zenoss Core"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/66045#66045

Bruce, did you find how ? We plan to use Zenoss core to manage 3750v2 Cisco Routers so I hope we should do it with Zenoss core.
Regards