Domain name doubled in alert URLs
Jeff Creek
2013-04-11 11:49:15 UTC
Jeff Creek [http://community.zenoss.org/people/jcreek] created the discussion

"Domain name doubled in alert URLs"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72772#72772

Where does Zenoss pull the FQDN for things like urls/evenUrl?  I must have typed something wrong somewhere because my alert emails have the server name and then the domain name twice.

I know I can edit $ZENHOME/etc/zenactiond.conf and add a zopeurl setting.  But, I figure it is doing this because I did something wrong and would like a fix instead of a workaround.

I am using zenoss-4.2.3-1695.el6.x86_64.

Thanks,

Jeff