Zenoss 4.2.4 "Event aging task aged out the event" how to stop notification
mikea730
2013-09-14 18:33:07 UTC
mikea730 [http://community.zenoss.org/people/mikea730] created the discussion

"Zenoss 4.2.4 "Event aging task aged out the event" how to stop notification"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74656#74656

Just upgraded from 3.2 to 4.2.4.   Looks like the auto aging is now sending a CLEAR email notification due to the fact that an aging event is created.  In 3.2 the aging seemed to silently age out the events.    I have the "Don't Age This Severity and Above" set to "Error", as a result "Warnings" are auto aged and that's what I want, I just don't want to get an alert on it.  I also don't want to create more rules/triggers that separate out the "warning" events so I can disable the "Clear" event.  Is there any way to silence this notification like it was in 3.2 without having to create a bunch more rules/triggers?

Thanks!!