Zenoss 4.2: recent closed events do not appear in the Event Archive
Hector Akamine
2012-12-03 19:50:33 UTC
Hector Akamine [http://community.zenoss.org/people/haa] created the discussion

"Zenoss 4.2: recent closed events do not appear in the Event Archive"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/70301#70301

There is a delay between the time events are closed at the Event Console, and the time closed events appear in the Event Archive. The newest events shown in the Event Archive are 3 days old ! (i.e., I can't see the events I closed in the last 3 days)
I have 2 zenoss 4.2 instances running and both have the same problem. Any hint on what can be wrong?
Thank you,
Hector

nilie
2012-12-04 17:05:36 UTC
nilie [http://community.zenoss.org/people/nilie] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss 4.2: recent closed events do not appear in the Event Archive"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/70325#70325

A closed event will be moved into archive after a specified time interval. Untill that happens, it remains in the console but with the "closed" state which is hidden by default, see filter by status. I would also suggest you to read in Zenoss Core Administration manual sections *7.1.6.1.11. Closing Events* and *14.2.2. Changing Events Maintenance Settings*

Hoping this will help

erlingqiling yu
2012-12-06 01:31:19 UTC
erlingqiling yu [http://community.zenoss.org/people/erlingqiling] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss 4.2: recent closed events do not appear in the Event Archive"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/70365#70365

| %1,3% http://www.jerseycheap-china.com |
| %1,3% http://www.jerseycheap-china.com/customized-nike-nfl-c-237.html |
| %1,3% http://www.jerseycheap-china.com/customized-reebok-nfl-c-115.html |