Version 1.6 ZenOpsView released
grangej
2012-10-16 14:25:03 UTC
grangej [http://community.zenoss.org/people/grangej] created the discussion

"Version 1.6 ZenOpsView released"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/69256#69256

We are very please to anownce that version 1.6 of ZenOpsView the ZenOss for iPhone client has been released. We are hard at work on the next release that will include some major changes.... Stay tuned!

You read about the full change log here :

http://support.sd-networks.net/discussions/zen-ops-view-announcements/19-version-16-release-notes?unresolve=true http://support.sd-networks.net/discussions/zen-ops-view-announcements/19-version-16-release-notes?unresolve=true

And as always feel free to drop us a note at mailto:***@sd-networks.net ***@sd-networks.net for any issues or thoughts, you can also follow us on twiiter @SDNetApps

h2.