VMware ESXi ZenPack
Aleksandr Churelov
2013-04-08 08:20:46 UTC
Aleksandr Churelov [http://community.zenoss.org/people/aleksandrc] created the discussion

"VMware ESXi ZenPack"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72718#72718

Hello, I have the problem with this zenpack, but I would like to solve this issue and use it for monitoring. When I am trying to run it manually. I am getting the following:
/zenoss/ZenPacks/ZenPacks.dnalley.VMwareESXi-1.0-py2.4.egg/ZenPacks/dnalley/VMwareESXi/check_esx_wbmem.py https:// https://<host>:5989 zenoss_user zenoss_password
20130408 08:08:35 Connection to https://208.89.107.108:5989 https://208.89.107.108:5989
20130408 08:08:35 Check classe CIM_ComputerSystem
in wbem_request raise AuthError(response.reason)
pywbem.cim_http.AuthError: Unauthorized

As far as I can tell, the issue is in permissions on ESXi servers, thus, please let me know what permissions have to be enabled on ESXi?
Thank you in advance.