Minigoose OIDs for additional temperature sensors
jmp242
2012-03-14 12:02:20 UTC

"Minigoose OIDs for additional temperature sensors"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65163#65163

I'm using the weathergoose zenpack on Core 3.2.1 for my Minigoose - this works fine for the initial sensor, but the device supports add on optional sensors. Quick snmpwalks etc don't show me what OIDs its going to use for the additional temp values - maybe it doesn't expose this via SNMP? Anyone have any ideas?

themactech
2012-03-14 14:08:54 UTC
themactech [http://community.zenoss.org/people/themactech] created the discussion

"Re: Minigoose OIDs for additional temperature sensors"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65170#65170

I made my own Zenpack for the MicroGoose, my personal experience is that I have to get some data via telnet.  The thresholds you set were not returned over SNMP but are accessible via telnet.  I don't know if that is the case for your device, I have yet to test an ITWatchDog device with external sensors.

Manuel