Remote collector besides local collector.
Mehdi A.
2012-05-01 08:00:47 UTC
Mehdi A. [http://community.zenoss.org/people/mehdi.ai] created the discussion

"Remote collector besides local collector."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/66168#66168

I have configured two zenoss one as a remote collector and one as a main server according to the "How to install distributed collectors" ( http://community.zenoss.org/docs/DOC-2496 http://community.zenoss.org/docs/DOC-2496). The remote collector works well, but when I add a device to the main server to be monitored and set the collector to localhost (main server) the zencommands of main server and remote collector do not work simultaneously. Does anybody have any idea?

Thanks