When and how can I use the Performance Collector Configuration?
James Smith
2013-02-26 02:07:45 UTC
James Smith [http://community.zenoss.org/people/flyingfish007] created the discussion

"When and how can I use the Performance Collector Configuration?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72160#72160

Hi everyone, I have some issues about the title. I can't find some datas about it. when I use the Zenoss, I find that I do nothing for the configurations. So at this time, I want to know if I set the ADVANCED-Collectors-localhost-SNMP Performance Cycle Interval (secs) for 1 sec or others, what will happen? Or if I do the above operation, what should I do next step for something happening.

Thanks in advance!!

--
James