Cannot add data sources
Tom Catyb
2013-08-06 18:45:26 UTC
Tom Catyb [http://community.zenoss.org/people/oldparrothead] created the discussion

"Cannot add data sources"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74308#74308

I am trying to find the configuration entity that prevents me from adding data sources.
When trying to add a datasource, the type defaults to SNMP, and if I try to change it, there are no options and I get an error:
"Unable to connect to the server."
Have tried restarting zopectl, restarting all of Zenoss, restarting server.
Also tried clearing history and cache of PC, and using 3 different login ids, all of user role manager.
Probably something simple, but really need an answer...
Any help out there?

Thanks