Zenoss setup for DRP
nilie
2012-08-07 15:39:21 UTC
nilie [http://community.zenoss.org/people/nilie] created the discussion

"Zenoss setup for DRP"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/67725#67725

We have been using Zenoss Core  successfully for about two years now and it quickly became a fundamental tool for our networking operations center. It has been so successful that the upper management wants it to be included in our disaster recovery plan. Basically what we need is to have a second server at a remote site that could take over from the primary in case the main site is down. This means that event and performance history should be replicated as well as any customization or configuration we are applying to the Zenoss installation we have at the primary site.
Do any of you have any experience with this kind of setup or can someone point me to some documentation or information that might enlighten me on this matter ?
Alternatively, any suggestion on how you might deal with this issue ?