Map error 4.2.4
Todd Anderson
2013-08-28 18:36:56 UTC
Todd Anderson [http://community.zenoss.org/people/v%40vcqq] created the discussion

"Map error 4.2.4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74523#74523

google maps worked with 4.2.3 but i had the issue with constant geo code lookups.  on upgrading to 4.2.3 maps no longer work.  I'm getting an error:

"The server returned an error while trying to retrieve a map from Google. Please reload and try again"

things i've tried:

1. clearing geocode cache
2. clearing browser cache
3. getting a  new api key.

Any suggestions where i might look to identify the problem with map lookups?

hydruid
2013-09-12 18:23:48 UTC
hydruid [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hydruid] created the discussion

"Re: Map error 4.2.4"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74625#74625

Post the settings for your Google Maps API key (hiding any sensitive data) to see if that is causing the problem....always seemed to do so for me!