Cant Keep zenhub up
Nikhil Shetty
2013-11-28 11:36:11 UTC
Nikhil Shetty [http://community.zenoss.org/people/nikhil%40shetty] created the discussion

"Cant Keep zenhub up"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75360#75360

HI,

Have been following quite a few discussions regarding this but solutions dont seem to be working for me. Tried the function using root credentials

$ZENHOME/bin/zenoss_upgrade_pre

after doing all the prerequisites for the same got stuck anyway and couldnot get it running

Here are the logs for the time xenhub died.

2013-11-28 16:58:37,831 CRITICAL zen.zenoss.protocols.amqp: Could not use exchange $RawZenEvents: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer
2013-11-28 16:58:37,831 CRITICAL zen.Events: Unable to publish event: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer

I hope this helps.

Thanks and regards

Nikhil Shetty

Sandeep_Krishnan
2013-11-29 02:48:24 UTC
Sandeep_Krishnan [http://community.zenoss.org/people/Sandeep_Krishnan] created the discussion

"Re: Cant Keep zenhub up"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75361#75361

Hi Nikhil,
            Could you please post the output of below command?

*rabbitmqctl -p /zenoss list_queues*

Thanks
Sandeep*
*

Nikhil Shetty
2013-11-29 06:24:00 UTC
Nikhil Shetty [http://community.zenoss.org/people/nikhil%40shetty] created the discussion

"Re: Cant Keep zenhub up"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75362#75362

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for your reply. The problem has now extended and i cant get any of the services mentioned below up anymore . To add to my worries, i am not understanding as to how should i configure my rabbitmq server. If i have not mistaken i have done my configuration in a the following manner. vi /etc/rabbitmq/rabbitmq-env.conf and have added my ***@fqdn due to which the rabbitmq server is not starting as well although when i change the same to ***@localhost it starts working. Can anyone guide a fix

Thanks and regards

Nikhil

Sandeep_Krishnan
2013-11-29 10:05:18 UTC
Sandeep_Krishnan [http://community.zenoss.org/people/Sandeep_Krishnan] created the discussion

"Re: Cant Keep zenhub up"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75363#75363

Hi Nikhil,
          1. Which version of zenoss are you using?
          2. How did you install zenoss? Auto deploy script or manual installation?
          3. Also post the contents of zenhub.log

Thanks
Sandeep