Very strange report error
Mouhammed Soueidane
2012-02-14 21:00:34 UTC
Mouhammed Soueidane [http://community.zenoss.org/people/raziology] created the discussion

"Re: Very strange report error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/64538#64538

Did anyone figure out how to fix the problem? I'm having similar issues with my custom report which contains two custom properties that I have created for all of my devices, and which are of type string.

luizzmizz
2012-02-15 08:28:28 UTC
luizzmizz [http://community.zenoss.org/people/luizzmizz] created the discussion

"Re: Very strange report error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/64542#64542

About "Module Products.ZenWidgets.ZenTableState, line 117, in updateFromRequest", on zenoss 3.2.1 I find:

/opt/zenoss/Products/ZenWidgets/ZenTableState.py:
        elif request.get("next", False):
*np = self.start + self.batchSize*
            if np > self.lastindex: self.start = self.lastindex
            else: self.start = np

I'm guessing start or batchSize are not the integer that ZenTableState is expecting...

And about "Module ZTUtils.Batch, line 65, in __init__", I also found:

/opt/zenoss/lib/python/ZTUtils/batch.py:

*start = start + 1*

So, my conclusion is: your problem is on the start value, which for any reason is not so integer as expected.

hope it helps!