Cannot Create Threshold
kenhen93
2012-04-25 15:03:51 UTC
kenhen93 [http://community.zenoss.org/people/kenhen93] created the discussion

"Cannot Create Threshold"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/66059#66059

I have a template that I cannot create a threshold on. If i try to create a threshold and I get an error saying 'NotFound Input_Queue' and asks me to reload or dismiss. The threshold actually does create itself as I can see it in ZMI but not in the GUI. If I try to delete the threshold in ZMI I get an error 'Value: <threshold_name> does not exist'

I tried deleting the template and recreating it by copying another similiar template within ZMI and I still have the same problem.

I have ran reindex() in zendmd twice and 'zenchkrels -x 1 -r' but these do not help.

How else can I troubleshoot this problem?

I am running Zenoss 3.2

kenhen93
2012-04-25 20:10:06 UTC
kenhen93 [http://community.zenoss.org/people/kenhen93] created the discussion

"Re: Cannot Create Threshold"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/66063#66063

I ended up creating a whole new template and using ZMI to copy and paste the data sources/points and graphs.