Discussions on Core 4 alpha / beta testing
jcurry
2012-03-16 12:10:59 UTC
jcurry [http://community.zenoss.org/people/jcurry] created the discussion

"Discussions on Core 4 alpha / beta testing"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65248#65248

For those helping to test the new Zenoss Core 4 (details and discussion at http://community.zenoss.org/blogs/zenossblog/2012/03/09/do-you-guys-hate-us http://community.zenoss.org/blogs/zenossblog/2012/03/09/do-you-guys-hate-us ), can I suggest threads discussing problems / successes / be acrried out on the zenoss-testing forum.  I have started a thread about ZenPacks with device components here - http://community.zenoss.org/thread/17583 http://community.zenoss.org/thread/17583 .
Cheers,
Jane

Shane Scott
2012-03-16 15:33:05 UTC
Shane Scott [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hackman238] created the discussion

"Re: Discussions on Core 4 alpha / beta testing"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65260#65260

jcurry:

Thanks Jane.

I'm working on building an RPM for v4.1.7a for all to use.....tedious work. :)

Also,