Adding a filesystem that is being skipped via modle devise
jpertschuk
2012-01-06 20:21:53 UTC
jpertschuk [http://community.zenoss.org/people/jpertschuk] created the discussion

"Adding a filesystem that is being skipped via modle devise"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/63577#63577

I've got an 8TB ntfs filesystem that simply won't modle with the devise. All other volumes, even a 4Tb volume, is picked up and monitored. I've looked at zpropeties and there is no reg-ex which would exclude the drive. I see that there is an option to "add file system," but I'm having trouble determinig how to get this to work. You're presented a field which asks for "File system" ID. How does one procede? I can snmpwalk the devise from the commandline, so I can popualate the field with...whatever... but I don't know what to put in there, or what the next steps are.