Zenoss Maintenance
Yasha Zislin
2013-12-05 16:16:49 UTC
Yasha Zislin [http://community.zenoss.org/people/yzislin] created the discussion

"Zenoss Maintenance"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75409#75409

Does anybody know if there is a way to temporary disable alerting in Zenoss as a whole?

Sometimes we do maintenance and Zenoss looses connection to some or all devices. This causes it to bombard everyone with alerts.
Is there a way to temporary stop alerting?
I have a bunch of alerts set up for various device classes and I dont want to go through the list individually to disable alerting each time.

I am looking for a simple, ON/OFF switch.

Thanks.

Jared Ready
2013-12-05 19:11:03 UTC
Jared Ready [http://community.zenoss.org/people/residentbiscuit] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss Maintenance"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75411#75411

One way I could think of is to add a maintenance window right at Devices/.
From the Infrastructure window, click on Devices -> Details -> Administration and you'll see it.