Trigger bug!
maayanay
2014-02-23 13:54:05 UTC
maayanay [http://community.zenoss.org/people/maayanay] created the discussion

"Trigger bug!"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75691#75691

I have ZenOSS 4.2.4 installed on CentOS 6.5 x64.

I found 2 bugs (i think), hope it is not a bug and you can help me fix it:

1. After creting a trigger I double click on the trriger or clicking the setting button but nothing happens (this heppans sometime not every time)
2. when configuring a trigger and adding a trriger rule and then entering a sub rule (the tree/hierarcy button) it looks ok than i click save open the trigger and everything looks flat, like all rules on the same level.

somone familiar with this? anyweay to solve it?