Sharing another Script, this script monitors NodeJS
linuxdynasty
2011-12-28 15:09:51 UTC
linuxdynasty [http://community.zenoss.org/people/linuxdynasty] created the discussion

"Sharing another Script, this script monitors NodeJS"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/63447#63447

We needed a way to monitor all of our NodeJS instances in Zenoss and not just a simple TCP connection. Since we were already using the Cluster plugin for NodeJS ‘ http://learnboost.github.com/cluster/’ http://learnboost.github.com/cluster/’ and we are using the stats plugin for Cluster ‘ http://learnboost.github.com/cluster/docs/stats.html’ http://learnboost.github.com/cluster/docs/stats.html’. We decided to write a quick python script to connect to the stats plugin and parse that data to represent it to Zenoss.

http://linuxdynasty.org/408/monitor-nodejs-stats-plugin-cluster-zenoss/ http://linuxdynasty.org/408/monitor-nodejs-stats-plugin-cluster-zenoss/

dpetzel
2013-06-04 23:32:37 UTC
dpetzel [http://community.zenoss.org/people/dpetzel] created the discussion

"Re: Sharing another Script, this script monitors NodeJS"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73490#73490

That link seems to redirect back to the front page, I can't seem to find that post. Still have it?