wanted to monitor "areca" RAID Controller
Mahi Nix
2012-04-02 07:17:09 UTC
Mahi Nix [http://community.zenoss.org/people/mahi_nix] created the discussion

"wanted to monitor "areca" RAID Controller"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65680#65680

HI Friends, I have one server where i have attached "Areca Raid Controller". the server is Linux Debian. now i wanted to monitor it through Zenoss monitoring system. can anyone tell me how i able to monitor it and if any zenpack available for it than please let me know the same.

Thanks in advance,

Mahi_nix