MS SQL server 2012 High Availability Monitoring
nirav
2012-11-06 13:59:44 UTC
nirav [http://community.zenoss.org/people/nirav] created the discussion

"MS SQL server 2012 High Availability Monitoring"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/69717#69717

Hello,

Can any one please let me know how to monitor MSSQL server 2012 High Availability in Zenoss 4.2 Core? we recently introduce MSSQL 2012, and Our DBA Wants to know if Zenoss can monitor High Availability, clustering, all the DB Instances and above all Queries result in Zenoss 4.2 Core?

Regards
Nirav