Graph on dashboard?
Mike Johnson
2013-02-22 15:19:45 UTC
Mike Johnson [http://community.zenoss.org/people/Learner] created the discussion

"Re: Graph on dashboard?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/71662#71662

Hello, I have been trying to display graphs for the events and several devices in my zenoss-4.2.3. I tried installing http://wiki.zenoss.org/ZenPack:Show_Graph_Portlet http://wiki.zenoss.org/ZenPack:Show_Graph_Portlet and ShowPortlet for 4.2.x. There were not any errors during command line installation. So I assume installation was successful.

After that "Add Portet" showed up on my zenoss UI. I then tested and tried adding new graphs. Nothing popped up except a blank portlet using "Add Portlet"

Second step, I tried following this link: [followed all steps pretty much what Matt Ray said]
http://community.zenoss.org/message/45993#45993 http://community.zenoss.org/message/45993

But again I was not able to get anything. Instead it sent me "A Zenoss Error has occcured" errors.

I checked my permission issues, confirmed if I have the right graph location (I right clicked one of my graph and copied image location, and then trim off part after &drange=..... and pasted it. Is it right step? copying image location??]

Please see link below for errors. I am a new learner of zenoss. I started using zenoss since last month. I appreciate any helpful DETAILED instructions.

http://community.zenoss.org/message/71655#71655 http://community.zenoss.org/message/71655