Maintence windows on indiviual alarms
Stuart Marsden
2012-12-22 10:19:26 UTC
Stuart Marsden [http://community.zenoss.org/people/flydoc] created the discussion

"Maintence windows on indiviual alarms"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/70680#70680

Hi

I have a trail 4.2.1 running, our production system is ipmonitor.

we use mainenance periods for nightly backups etc.

I can  create maintenace windows for devices, however I need to be able to only disable certain alarms on a device during the maintenance period

ie load  or network IO

any help appreciated, we do have python development skills

thanks in advance

Stuart

jcurry
2013-01-01 12:54:05 UTC
jcurry [http://community.zenoss.org/people/jcurry] created the discussion

"Re: Maintence windows on indiviual alarms"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/70759#70759

Notifications also have a schedule.  If you don't create one then the Notification is always active.  Could you use that to disable certain alarms at certain times?

Cheers,
Jane