Distributed Collectors : Unable to Model device
Meenakshi Moorthy
2013-06-06 09:13:43 UTC
Meenakshi Moorthy [http://community.zenoss.org/people/meenakshi_moorthy] created the discussion

"Distributed Collectors : Unable to Model device"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/73513#73513

There is an issue with one of the distributed collector unable to model. Other collectors does not have an issue.
The error message seen in the logs are "zen hub is down". I am attaching some screen shots from the zenmodeler log from the collector. Could any one advise some solution for the issue.

I am using Zenoss 4.2 installed in linux box.