File System Total Bytes, Free Bytes and %Util wrong
Mike Podczaski
2012-03-29 21:46:23 UTC
Mike Podczaski [http://community.zenoss.org/people/M_Pod] created the discussion

"File System Total Bytes, Free Bytes and %Util wrong"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65634#65634

Hello,
I've got a  OS X 10.8 server w/a connected 10 TB Pegasus RAID unit. The info showing up for it under File Systems is wrong, Total Bytes is listed as 2.00MB, Free Bytes is Unknown, %Util is 277782475%. Used Bytes is accurate at 5.30 TB. I've tried remodeling the device, deleting the drive and re-adding it and removing the profile altogether and starting from scratch to no avail. Is there a way I can manually assign the Total Bytes for this drive? I'd greatly appreciate any advice to point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Robert Booth
2012-04-01 02:14:38 UTC
Robert Booth [http://community.zenoss.org/people/rbooth] created the discussion

"Re: File System Total Bytes, Free Bytes and %Util wrong"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65668#65668

Need some more information.
Version of Zenoss you have running?
List what modeler plugins you have installed?