In file system event component "/" not showing properly.
Mahi Nix
2013-11-15 10:15:00 UTC
Mahi Nix [http://community.zenoss.org/people/mahi_nix] created the discussion

"In file system event component "/" not showing properly."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/75281#75281

Hello friends,

I am using zenoss 4.2.4 version. i am trying to setting up the email notification.
my problem is that one file system event In which component /  consuming 90% disk usage. which notified me in email as "component: -" rather "component: /" .
Please help me if there is some patches and veriable setup to solve this issue.

Thanks,
Regards,
Jitendra Sharma.