v3.2.1 and the infrastructure/devices "overview page" doesn't come up
me2
2013-03-06 17:45:04 UTC
me2 [http://community.zenoss.org/people/me2] created the discussion

"v3.2.1 and the infrastructure/devices "overview page" doesn't come up"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72291#72291

Folks,

This box has run wonderfully for 1.5 years. Today I noticed none of the infrastructure/devices "overview" pages come up. No errors just a blank page. As far as I know everything  else is working properly.
Any suggestions on troubleshooting/fixing this?

I have plenty of disk space..........gigs
I have added ram........................now up to 16 gigs

Only about 125 devices total.

Any suggestions or referals to logs files to point me in the right direction is appreciated.

thanks,

Jay

me2
2013-03-07 00:10:18 UTC
me2 [http://community.zenoss.org/people/me2] created the discussion

"Re: v3.2.1 and the infrastructure/devices "overview page" doesn't come up"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72295#72295

I found the answer here fokls.

"control minus" key brought it back.

http://community.zenoss.org/message/57416#57416#57416 http://community.zenoss.org/message/57416#57416