sound alert feature
Radek Szyszko
2013-03-04 15:22:34 UTC
Radek Szyszko [http://community.zenoss.org/people/rszyszko] created the discussion

"sound alert feature"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72250#72250

Hi, I spent some time digging for the problem with sound alert feature in zenoss. Because i feel using winexe is not right direction i tried to code this in browser ui using html audio tag. But I faced the problem: how to access sound files? I put siren.ogg and mp3 in /opt/zenoss/Products/ZenWidgets/skins/zenui/img, but it seems that i can access only images. Zenoss UI layers are complicated and i can't find filter which prevents from publishing such resource?

Radek Szyszko
2013-03-11 10:53:38 UTC
Radek Szyszko [http://community.zenoss.org/people/rszyszko] created the discussion

"Re: sound alert feature"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72334#72334

Ok, i found an workaround - i can add an object do DB using /manage and then use it for a player.