Graphs Tab says "No Graph Data"
Darin Munn
2012-02-23 17:23:56 UTC
Darin Munn [http://community.zenoss.org/people/bsktball5008] created the discussion

"Graphs Tab says "No Graph Data""

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/64757#64757

Hello,

I am a senior in college and have been using Zenoss to manage a small network of devices as part of a senior project.  I am running Zenoss 3.2.1 on a windows computer with a VM player.  I hope that I am providing all of the necessary information to this discussion so that my issue can be fixed.
From what I understand in the 'Zenoss Getting Started' guide (Section 1.2.3.3. View Graphs), I am to "select Graphs from the left panel to see the type of performance data that Zenoss will collect for this device....Because my device is new, graphs will not immediately appear."  However, when I select graphs from the left panel, I only see a message that reads 'no graph data'.  I was able to figure out how to manually create graphs, but was hoping to obtain the generated graphs Zenoss is said to produce.  I am not really sure what other information needs provided, but will check back daily for any questions or information that needs added that I left out.
Your help is greatly appreciated.  And again, please do not hesistate to ask me any questions regarding information that I have failed to mention. Hope someone can help!