Zenoss Developers Community Formation
Shane Scott
2012-03-14 20:12:08 UTC
Shane Scott [http://community.zenoss.org/people/hackman238] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss Developers Community Formation"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65219#65219

Tito:

That's utter nonsense. The ZCA is alive and well. Several of the communities top responders participate in the ZCA and in #zenoss.

I dare you to join #zenoss on freenode to observe it yourself.

Best,
--Shane

themactech
2012-03-15 14:36:27 UTC
themactech [http://community.zenoss.org/people/themactech] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss Developers Community Formation"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65210#65210

Shane, you are really wasting your time answering this guy, I highly recommend the strategy used by all others which is just to ignore him.

Manuel

TitoOrtega
2012-03-15 15:43:17 UTC
TitoOrtega [http://community.zenoss.org/people/TitoOrtega] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss Developers Community Formation"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65234#65234

This authoritarian standoffish posturing from the ZCA is exactly what this community is trying to avoid...

please do be more considerate. The ZDC does not condone such behavior nor shall we engage in it.

themactech
2012-03-15 15:47:59 UTC
themactech [http://community.zenoss.org/people/themactech] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss Developers Community Formation"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65212#65212

I can go through the forums and fish out every post you made where you basically flame folks without providing anything remotely close to useful in regards to their question.

The folks you are complaining about are the ones spending their valuable time trying hard to help out the community.

Now I've wasted as much time on you as I am going to.  I will spend what little free time I have trying to help folks instead of answering any of the garbage you spew out.

Have a nice day

Manuel

TitoOrtega
2012-03-16 15:00:23 UTC
TitoOrtega [http://community.zenoss.org/people/TitoOrtega] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss Developers Community Formation"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/65267#65267

Easy there Manny. Not sure what your problem is i have helped many more than you. ZDC has answered posts thisomornig too