Schedune - Page Alert
aletatone
2011-10-24 14:38:48 UTC
aletatone [http://community.zenoss.org/people/aletatone] created the discussion

"Schedune - Page Alert"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/62075#62075

Hi Gents,

I'm using Page Alert to send sms.
All works fine until I try to set Schedule to avoid sistems to send sms during the day.
I follow the procedure:

Open Alerting Rule and Set "Enable = False", then I open "schedule" and I do a new schedule
to allow page running only during some hours. To do a test I set "Enabled = True", then I
select current time duration 1 hour.

Before starting I restart ZenAction daemon.

After That I expected to see Page running in ZenAction Log any time I generate an Alarm,
but It didn't happen...

If I set "Enable = True" in Alerting Role I see Page Running in ZenAction Log but It happened even if
I set "Enable = False" in the Schedule...

Can Anyone of you help me?
Thanks
Alex