Autodeploy script issue
Mark Herring
2012-09-28 12:42:00 UTC
Mark Herring [http://community.zenoss.org/people/markherring] created the discussion

"Autodeploy script issue"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/68778#68778

I'm new to Zenoss and i'm having problems even getting it to install. I have built a fresh install of Centos V6.3 and then downloaded and run the autodeploy script. Everything looked fine until it got to rabbitmq-server. The installation fails with:-

+Cannot retrieve metalink for repository: epel. Please verify its path and try again+
+Command failure: yum --enablerepo=epel -y --nogpgcheck localinstall rabbitmq-server-2.8.4-1.noarch.rpm+

Can someone please suggest what i need to do to get this working?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards,

Mark