Adding MIB Organizer
aaronleach
2013-04-22 03:17:52 UTC
aaronleach [http://community.zenoss.org/people/aaronleach] created the discussion

"Adding MIB Organizer"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72930#72930

When adding a MIB organizer, folder adds fine. When moving MIBs into folder, MIB moves. When refreshing page, MIB defaults to main MIB directory. No matter what I do, MIB does not move to the organizing sub folder.

I tried a different browser. No change. Restarted services. No change. Did not attempt to move the MIBs via the database tools.

I am using 2.4.3 Zenoss on a Centos 6 server.

Is this a bug?

Thanks,

Aaron