Corrupt gzip trailer error
Robert Evans
2013-08-15 21:07:49 UTC
Robert Evans [http://community.zenoss.org/people/robwevans] created the discussion

"Corrupt gzip trailer error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74373#74373

I'm unable to access the Devices section under Infrastructure. It gives "org.zenoss.zep.ZepException: Corrupt GZIP trailer". Started happening under zenoss core 4.2.3. I did an inplace upgrade to 4.2.4 hoping that it would resolve the problem but it is still occurring. Everything else is working properly. Has anyone else run across this error?

Andrew Kirch
2013-08-16 15:29:49 UTC
Andrew Kirch [http://community.zenoss.org/people/akirch] created the discussion

"Re: Corrupt gzip trailer error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74386#74386

I'd start by trying to update JAVA to the latest version.  I'm not 100% sure that it'll fix this but it'd be where I start.  After that try a different web browser, could be a cache issue.