Unable to install MIBs for Sonicwall
cjutting
2013-08-28 15:28:02 UTC
cjutting [http://community.zenoss.org/people/cjutting] created the discussion

"Unable to install MIBs for Sonicwall"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/74505#74505

Zenoss is showing unkown traps from our sonicwalls, so I got the MIB files from the and was attempting to install them.  I placed the files in $ZENHOME/share/mibs/site and ran zenmib run --path /opt/zenoss/share/mibs/* but am getting errors stating "ZenSchemaError: mibs restricted to class MibModule. site is class MibOrganizer" and fails to install any of the MIBs.  I searched around but found no info about this.  Has anyone come across this before?