Zenoss Core 4.2.3 - Geocaching issue.
Neil Baily
2013-04-02 10:54:04 UTC
Neil Baily [http://community.zenoss.org/people/nbaily] created the discussion

"Zenoss Core 4.2.3 - Geocaching issue."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72678#72678

Hi All,

We currently are implementing Zenoss Core and sampling the google maps geocaching feature to show where issues are across the country. However the alerts are showing fine in the device list, however the map isn't updaing. The map will only update either by manually refreshing the page or by click the Dashboard link at the top of the page, but this then re-caches everytime.

Is this normal? should it have to re-cache all the locations again each time the page is manually refreshed?

Regards
Neil

Andrew Kirch
2013-04-02 14:27:47 UTC
Andrew Kirch [http://community.zenoss.org/people/akirch] created the discussion

"Re: Zenoss Core 4.2.3 - Geocaching issue."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/72681#72681

Ooh our favorite 4.2.3 issue.  There's about a half dozen geocaching bugs in 4.2.3.  All have been fixed by now.  In the next week or two you'll hear about "Zenup", and a Recommended Patch Set (RPS).  This will fix almost all the issues with the maps.