Pango markup no longer works in Custom Graph Definitions
Dave_the_Dude
2012-12-01 01:06:31 UTC
Dave_the_Dude [http://community.zenoss.org/people/Dave_the_Dude] created the discussion

"Pango markup no longer works in Custom Graph Definitions"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.zenoss.org/message/70249#70249

Been playing with Zenoss Core 4.2 for a new employer, and can't get my custom graphs to work. They all use pango markup in the Graph Custom Definition to do formatting, text alignment, bgcolor, etc.

Is pango markup no longer supported?

I have confirmed that my RRD commands are correct by using them from the command line as the Zenoss user (rrdtool graph ...) and the graphs are built correctly. But when I input the same RRD commands with pango markup included in the Graph Custom Definition, the entire summary area of the graph is blank.

Any ideas?